cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Highlighted
Prashant S Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
71 of 189

Same issue while trying the update the billing method. Requesting for a quick response.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
72 of 189

Hi Prashant,

Could you please try to use this link to see the billing options available to you and add one of those? Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Prashant S Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
73 of 189
Thanks but I checked those before adding the billing method and also used
alternate browser ( deleting cache ) ##- Please type your reply above this
line -##
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
74 of 189

Hi Prashant,

I checked your account, and it looks like the decline error was from your bank. You may want to reach out to them so that they can assist you further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kumail Raza L Member Since: Oct 6, 2015
75 of 189

I am trying to update my membership plan. When I am add payment method I am getting this error (screenshot attached). I have contacted with the issuing bank also they said your card is working at our end please cordinate with your merchant where your are charging your card.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
76 of 189

Hi Kumail Raza,

A member of the team has reached out to you already regarding this concern. You should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdur R Member Since: Mar 29, 2020
77 of 189

Hello,

I have the same issue I can't send a job offer to the freelancer its very much annoying that I tried 10 times to send the offer but the payment method declined I used a Visa card although it says that your primary billing method is added successfully. But when I proceed to hire the freelancer it gives the error. Please resolve this issue ASAP.

ABhiretwo.png

Highlighted
Muhammad Umair A Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
78 of 189
Dear Kumail and all others,
We all have same issues and this is very clear that all banks have no issues. As per banks customer service it is sure that this is at upworks end. But unfortunately all members said that wait n watch. I am sitting and waiting for' the connects to send proposals.
Kindly lets all make a request to upwork team that sort this out on priority.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
79 of 189

Hi Muhammad,

Just to confirm, our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with purchasing connects. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Arriane B Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
80 of 189

Hi, sorry to but in but I have the same issue. So, I was able add the details but when I enter it theres an error message. Your card is restricted by your card issuer and cannot be used at Upwork. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank. and bank said its okay to use. Can you please help me?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS