cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Highlighted
Rupali S Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
81 of 91

I want to buy connects but when I am trying to add my debit cards then it shows me the error "You are not able to authorize your card". I hereby attached the screenshot of issue. Kindly check and help me to resolve this issue.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
82 of 91

Hi Rupali,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with adding your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mary Michael C Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
83 of 91

I am trying to buy connects. Im getting this error when entering my debit card information. What should I do?

upwork.jpg

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
84 of 91

Hi Mary Michael,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ching Nian H Member Since: Mar 1, 2020
85 of 91

the same thing happen to me as well even i try to use another bank card..

Highlighted
Javed I Member Since: Apr 13, 2020
86 of 91

hi good morning , i create a client account and add billing method and now i want to verify my billing method and i am stuck in 3rd step    Amount 1 and Amount 2 please i entered amount1 =1.48 and amount2= 8.52 but show error 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
87 of 91

Hi Javed and Rimsha,

Our team will reach out to you both via tickets as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing methods. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ayaz H Member Since: Mar 29, 2020
88 of 91

When I try to add billing method to buy connects its give me same error "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

I tried two valid credit and debit cards both visa and mastercard but same error.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
89 of 91

Hi Ayaz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method and with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jonathan M Member Since: May 21, 2020
90 of 91

I am having the same problem when adding payment information to get paid. I am getting the error in the photo attached (I removed my info before taking the picture). Can someone help me?Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 3.08.14 AM.png

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS