cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing ban

Javed I Member Since: Jul 8, 2018
11 of 18

I am also facing the same issue. Although i have contacted my related bank and they said everything is fine there and they did not see any transaction attempt from upwork..

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 18

Hi Javed,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hammad B Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
13 of 18

Hi,

I have the same problem I have Mastercard of UBL and it is working on other websites but it is not working on Upwork and I can't find any email or contact information of Upwork to find help.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 18

Hi Hammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your Mastercard. Thank you.

Untitled
Tan S Member Since: Oct 22, 2019
15 of 18
i have same problem
please help me.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 18

Hi Tan,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad U Member Since: Sep 15, 2019
17 of 18

Same problem, Tried credit and debit and ask from the bank they said everything is OK from their site. 
Sir kindly can you look into this metter?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 18

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS