cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: We can't complete your request now. Error 500 (FG)

Highlighted
Hanifa N Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
1 of 7

Hi,

My work colleague sent me an open inivitation to join upwork. I forward some of my work emails to my gmail account and so I tried to access Upwork from my Gmail account. I got a message that I needed to click the link the email to which the Upwork invite had been sent. I did that but I have not been able to login. I created an account but each time I try to login, I get this error:

We can't complete your request now.

We're currently experiencing an abnormally high volume of traffic.

Please try again later.

To report this problem click here

Error 500 (FG)

**Edited for community guidelines**I tried using both Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers but have had no luck. Please help.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 7

Thank you for reaching out to us, Hanifa.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 7

Thank you, Bojan.

I also wanted to add that I sent this message using **Edited for community guidelines** but the account I am having trouble with is **Edited for community guidelines**. My company changed its name from **Edited for community guidelines** so I need to change my account to reflect the change.

Best,

Hanifa

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 7

Thank you for following up with additional information, Hanifa. I'll be sure to share this with our team so that they can assist you accordingly. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 7

Thank you Bojan.

John has sorted out my problem. I am not sure what the issue was so I cannot share a solution. I can only share that I got help really fast. I am a happy customer :-)

Highlighted
Duke N Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
6 of 7

I experienced the same issue. Please have a check and let me know how to fix it. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 9.49.42 AM.png

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Duke, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS