🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: We can't complete your request now. Error...
Page options
6a7557f8
Community Member

We can't complete your request now. Error 500 (FG)

Hi,

My work colleague sent me an open inivitation to join upwork. I forward some of my work emails to my gmail account and so I tried to access Upwork from my Gmail account. I got a message that I needed to click the link the email to which the Upwork invite had been sent. I did that but I have not been able to login. I created an account but each time I try to login, I get this error:

We can't complete your request now.

We're currently experiencing an abnormally high volume of traffic.

Please try again later.

To report this problem click here

Error 500 (FG)

**Edited for community guidelines**I tried using both Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers but have had no luck. Please help.

16 REPLIES 16
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Hanifa.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
6a7557f8
Community Member

Thank you, Bojan.

I also wanted to add that I sent this message using **Edited for community guidelines** but the account I am having trouble with is **Edited for community guidelines**. My company changed its name from **Edited for community guidelines** so I need to change my account to reflect the change.

Best,

Hanifa

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up with additional information, Hanifa. I'll be sure to share this with our team so that they can assist you accordingly. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
6a7557f8
Community Member

Thank you Bojan.

John has sorted out my problem. I am not sure what the issue was so I cannot share a solution. I can only share that I got help really fast. I am a happy customer 🙂

I experienced the same issue. Please have a check and let me know how to fix it. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 9.49.42 AM.png

Hi Duke, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I faced the same issue. Kindly help.

Hi Avishek,

Just to confirm, did you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Yes, I tried in another browser. I also cleared the cache, but still facing same issue.

Hi Avishek,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I face the same problem in my project ... please help me 

Hi Ahmed,

I've escalated your request to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I received an invitation for a job but when I try to submit my proposal Error 500 page shows up. What should I do? I tried incognito mode, I cleaned my cache and cookies, I tried other browsers like Opera still Error page shows up on my screen.

Hi Sude,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I am also facing this 500 error issue. I have tried logging in from another browser but invain. Please help.

Hi Fiza,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths