🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: We can't complete your request now Please...
Page options
1a24a9f9
Community Member

We can't complete your request now Please try again later.

Was added to an existing team by my boss. Unable to log in. Have tried multiple browsers and cleared cookies. Next steps? Not a great first impression.

31 REPLIES 31
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mark,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket directly and assist you further with joining your team, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

I'm experiencing the same issue here. I was invited by a team member and cannot log in from any browser.

Could you please help me out? 

Regards,

Mike

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mike.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same error after sign up and login

Hi Amira,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further. In the meantime I would suggest clearing your cache and cookies or trying to log in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I already tried that and changed the browser but the the same error appear

Hi Amira,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and email to assist you further with this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

I'm  also experiencing the same issue , please help me

Kind regards,

Vardhan shetty

Hi Vardhan,

I checked your account and I can see that you have already reached out to our team via ticket. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

after reviewing, and trying to post my job post, I get this error: "We can't complete your request now. Please try again later.".

What can I do?

Hi Sebastian,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists after trying that, please let us know and share a screenshot of the error so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I am experiencing the same issue when attempting to hire a developer. 

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem

For availability updates, visit our page.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kathleen,

I’ve escalated your concern to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with it as soon as possible.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, i am having the same issue, i need to accept offer but i cant, can you help me?

Hi Nikola,

Can you please clear your browser cache and cookies, or try a different browser? If you still can't accept the offer, can you share a screengrab of what you see on your end whenever you try? We'd be happy to assist further if the issue persists.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
58c66d36
Community Member

I'm having the exact same issues and can't get in at all. What did you find work? This is pretty frustrating for sure. 

Hi Josie,

I've shared your concern with the team and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
44f84e24
Community Member

Hi 

we have the same problem here : the user we want to add to the team cannot access Upwork. Can you please help us ? 

Thanks

Chloé

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Chloe.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm experiencing the same issue. cannot login from any browser. It's not good for our business.

Hi Chantal,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will reach out to you via ticket/email as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same issue. I'm trying to post a job but I receive the folllowing message: We can't complete your request now. Please try again later.

Hi Ciprian,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to post your job? If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I can't login to my account from another browser.

Message: Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.

Hi Ciprian,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job post and your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I get this same error with the iOS app, Chrome Desktop Browser, and Edge Desktop Browser. I think this is an issue with my account. Please help. 

The issue was with beginning with a freelancer to then create a job. Something is wrong with the website if you choose this path. The way to do it is to find your freelancer, memorize their name, start over, create a job, search for the freelancer, then invite them to the position. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1b03a4db
Community Member

Same problem faced also when im viewing proposals .Have tried multiple browsers and cleared cookies. Next steps?

Hi MD Masud,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ee90f583
Community Member

I have the same Problem. I tried it at different days and it didn't worked and i need help because the deadline is soon over

Hi Simon,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

If so, please send more details and a screenshot of the error so we could check.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths