cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We can't complete your request now. We're currently experiencing an abnormally high volume of traffi

Melissa S Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
1 of 6

Hey!

I haven’t been able to login to my account for almost a week already. I keep getting the message “We can’t complete your request now. We’re currently experiencing an abnormally high volume of traffic.”

I’ve tried to log in with different browsers and I’ve also cleared Chrome cookies, but nothing helps. I need to contact my freelancers ASAP. Please advise!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Melissa,

We're sorry about the problems you had with accessing your account. It looks like you were able to log in to account and access the Community before you posted this comment. Please let us know if you still need help with navigating our website and accessing your Messages.

Melissa S Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
3 of 6

Hi! I haven't been able to log in at all, not even before sending this message. As soon as I click "log in", it starts redirecting me and then I get this error message. It happens with every browser and also after deleting all the cookies. I need to pay for my projects and hire new freelancers asap. Do you have any ideas what else I could try? Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.02.28.png

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
4 of 6

Hello Melissa,

We have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you.

Untitled
Guilherme P Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
5 of 6

I have the excatly same issue. I signed up on upwork a couple years ago and now I'm trying to get my old account back, but every time I try to log into my home page I get this error. After the first time this error occurs, all request I do on the upwork website is blocked. And then I have to clean my browser cache data or open a new private window. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 6

Hi Guilherme, 

I'm sorry to learn about your issue. I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can get back to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS