When I try and click on an invoice I'm getting

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 39ab26ec3aae34a6-LHR

13 REPLIES 13
yitwail
Community Member

I don't know about when you posted that, but it's down now. Cat Sad

Hi Julia,

Yes, unfortunately, we were having site issues earlier. They have since been addressed and you should be able to access the site. Please, let us know if you continue experiencing errors.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Unfortunately, it's down again, or at least time tracker is when I click on View work diary. Since this comes on the heels of a scheduled maintenance yesterday that took much longer than expected, I'm a bit concerned.

ETA: now Upwork status page shows planned maintenance in progress. I don't remember being notified that there was one scheduled right now. If this really IS planned maintenance, would a moderator please provide an estimate on when it will complete, so I can plan acccordingly because I have an hourly contract, and don't want to rely on the time tracker caching all the time worked? Thank you.

They planned to make maintenance if something broke down. There won't be any down time from now on.

yitwail
Community Member

@Baris A wrote:

They planned to make maintenance if something broke down. There won't be any down time from now on.

works for me.

ETA: I got 2 somewhat belated notices for it. The second called it Emergency maintenance, which sounds a bit oxymoronic (maintenance is usually done to prevent emergencies). Anyway, I see that Reports page now has ugly text ala Profile work history. Or maybe it's for the visually impaired, who knows?

Sorry about the confusion, John and others. The site is back up and the status page was updated accordingly.

~ Valeria
Upwork

@Valeria K wrote:

Sorry about the confusion, John and others. The site is back up and the status page was updated accordingly.

Can you explain why the September 6th entries refer to "Extending our Downtime Maintenance" when the last announced "Scheduled Maintenance" was September 1st?

The Status page is worse than useless when it contains completely inaccurate information. It is neither reliable nor truthful.

Hi, I am still experiencing this problem.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Fedrick,

One of our team members reach out to you via ticket and email to assist you further with your account, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am still experiencing this problem in my iOS application need urgent help

Hi Ahmed, 

Would you mind providing me with more details of the problem you are currently experiencing, so I can better assist you? Also, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that helps.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Earlier I was not able to accept the invite link from my associate to join the team. I tried deleting the account few times and then I was not able to signup with my gmail. Now I am getting the message "We can't complete your request now". 

Hi Sarang,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths