🐈
» Forums » Clients » We had a client account but we closed the acc...
Page options
_tuhin_hossain
Community Member

We had a client account but we closed the account, can we back our account?

Dear  upwork community members,

How are you ? Hope all you are good. Actually we had a client account. We  have closed the account some days ago probabily(10 days ago). We could not find any option for recover out account. We want to get back our account. It is very important, because we can not add billing method (credit card) on our new account. We used the same billing method on that account. When we are going to add the same billing method on new account the upwork says  "Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts. Please add a different payment method". Please see the attached image. Or tell us can we add this credit card on new account somehow?

Please ask us any question if you have. We are here for getting help. 

Thank you very much all Smiley Happy .

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Tuhin, 

I sent you a PM. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Tuhin, 

I sent you a PM. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you. The problem has been solved.

9b56abad
Community Member

I have same problem when i go to add my billing method there have the issue "Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts. Please add a different payment method" Could you please help me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
pak2army
Community Member

You need to talk to upwork support about this issue. If your previous client account didn't have an issue with freelancers then they might reactivate it or resolve the conflict. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths