🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: We're unable to post your job because you...
Page options
b5c42864
Community Member

We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for mo

Hi,

I've just received the following error when posting a job listing. 

"We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

Would somebody be able to tell me why this is happening and how I can get it fixed?

Cheers

19 REPLIES 19
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Toby,

I just checked your account and wasn't able to locate any holds placed on it. 

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. 

Additionally: Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b5c42864
Community Member

Hi,

I'm still getting this error after following the steps provided: "We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for more information.".

Please could you post the job I have created?

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Toby,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
479e3c51
Community Member

We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

i have this issue 

Hi Asim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
0f26a269
Community Member

Hello,

I received the following error when posting a job listing. 

"

Hi,

I've just received the following error when posting a job listing. 

"We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

how I can get it fixed?

Cheers

."

Would somebody be able to tell me why this is happening and how I can get it fixed?

Thank you

Hi Kyo,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. I can see that you reached out to our Support Team and filed an appeal about the status of your account. It looks like one of the members has reached out confirming that the limitation on your account has been lifted. You can access your ticket on this page to validate the update. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
vishalp2611
Community Member

We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended.Screenshot (1).png

Hi Vishal,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already reached our support team for assistance and the issue is already resolved now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5263d793
Community Member

how can contact upwork

Hi Bilal,

May I know why you need to reach out to support? Please let us know so we can assist you properly.

~ AJ
Upwork
05fe220a
Community Member

We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for more information.  Just created an account. getting this issue

Hi Mookwan,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while posting a job. I checked your account and noticed that your account is limited until you complete verification on your account. One of our team members has already reached you via a support ticket with the next steps to restore your account. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Why is this happening 

Edward Bennie

Hi Edward,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and do not see any company account. Could you please elaborate on your concern? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

hi i am getting "We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

Hi Ayesha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b5a8433c
Community Member

I have the same issue, just created my client's account, but unable to post a job, can you please create a ticket on this and sort it out

Hi Dmytro,

I checked your account and saw you've been requested to complete the ID verification process. Please check this ticket and kindly follow the instructions provided. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths