🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: We're unable to post your job because you...
Page options
c429fc64
Community Member

We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended.

"We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

I've uploaded my driver's license and bank statements; I've added a payment method... what gives? No one has reached out to me; I haven't received any kind of communication about this. I'm not sure what I've done wrong; this is a brand new account. My experience using Upwork has been terrible thus far; my job post hasn't received a single proposal.

I'm also seeing "Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." in a banner across every screen, but, again, I haven't received any kind of communication about this.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Matt,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team already reached out to you regarding your account status. I followed up with the team that's handling your case, and they will update you directly on the same ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
c429fc64
Community Member

No, no one has reached out to me regarding my account status...

Hi Matt,

Please check your support ticket number: 28684215. I have already followed up with the team, and they will update your ticket to assist with your concern. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths