🐈
» Forums » Clients » We're unable to post your job because your co...
Page options
buddycloud
Community Member

We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support...

I have a valid credit card etc etc but am unable to post a new job on the site. I'm also unable to find a way to contact support directly. Could someone please look at this issue for me:

"We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for more information. Error [764bed309f022671-SEA, 764bed309f022671-SEA]"

Much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your message. I see that your account is already restored and I can confirm that there are no restrictions on your account. Could you please try again and share the screenshot if the problem persists? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Still not working. Reading through other posts with a similar problem - this seems to be system wide rather than just me.

Hi Simon,

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths