🐈
» Forums » Clients » Weekly Reports
Page options
azizrehman0731
Community Member

Weekly Reports

Hi, 

I am unable to view weekly reports as all numbers are showing zero regardless of week I select. Is this a system glitch? If it is any ETA please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Aziz,

I checked and was able to replicate the issue. The data is showing for separate teams but not when grouped by All Teams. I'll have this escalated for further investigation and we'll have you updated directly via a ticket about this. 

Thanks for flagging. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Aziz,

I checked and was able to replicate the issue. The data is showing for separate teams but not when grouped by All Teams. I'll have this escalated for further investigation and we'll have you updated directly via a ticket about this. 

Thanks for flagging. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks!

Hi, I am having a similar issue. I run an agency on Upwork, and I'm on the Agency Plus plan. Since yesterday, I'm unable to view any reports in the 'My Reports' section under the 'Reports' dropdown. This is regardless of what display options and grouping I choose (Talent/Contract/Team etc. and Day/Week/Month/All time). Additionally, when I click on the links on my weekly summary emails, it shows the same error message whose screenshot I've attached - 'Something went wrong, please try again later'. Can you help me access my agency's earning reports?

Hi Sachin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your reports. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths