🐈
» Forums » Clients » Weekly hours look paid but are not
Page options
wezodesk
Community Member

Weekly hours look paid but are not

I have a developer on weekly timesheet. Usually, on Monday morning, there is an invoice, which I pay but there is no invoice this time.

Also, it says that last week's bill is paid - screenshot attached - but that's not the case, there is no matching transaction in Upwork.

Can you look into this please. Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

wrote:

I have a developer on weekly timesheet. Usually, on Monday morning, there is an invoice, which I pay but there is no invoice this time.

Hourly contracts are charged to clients' payment methods automatically on Monday after noon UTC. That's some 4 hours from now. Just wait a while longer. At this point, the freelancers' work diary is not finalized, so the amount clients will pay has not yet been determined. 

Also, it says that last week's bill is paid - screenshot attached - but that's not the case, there is no matching transaction in Upwork.

Ignore that it says that. It "means" that $XXX.XX worth of hours were tracked.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

wrote:

Hourly contracts are charged to clients' payment methods automatically on Monday after noon UTC. That's some 4 hours from now. Just wait a while longer. At this point, the freelancers' work diary is not finalized, so the amount clients will pay has not yet been determined. 

Ignore that it says that. It "means" that $XXX.XX worth of hours were tracked.

wezodesk
Community Member

Many thanks Petra.

Tony

Latest Articles
Learning Paths