cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean when a freelancer says this?

Sherry K Member Since: Apr 21, 2015
1 of 3

( Note : The final cost for the website will be given with further detailed requirements accordingly )

I advertised this job as a "fixed price" job so that I knew what I would be paying as my budget is limited.  A freelancer that I was considering came back with this at the end of their cover letter to me.  I have asked for clarification from the freelancer but have not heard back yet although it was in the last 24hrs that this has come up.

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 3

Although I'm not in the website design sector, I take it as meaning they would need more details as in what your specs are and more specifics so that they would be able to give you a more accurate cost estimate.  I'm sure they are probably just needing clarification so that they don't underbid the project.  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Employee
Scott D Employee Member Since: Nov 6, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Sherry!

Welcome to oDesk. My name is Scott and I'm a Project Success Manager here at oDesk. I'd like to help you out here. I can review your applicants and also answer any questions that you might have. Please be on the look out for an email from me. 

Happy working,

Scott Dalon

Project Success Manager

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS