🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: What has happened to the Clients' account...
Page options
joomlababe
Community Member

What has happened to the Clients' account? No reporting tools? And what has happened to support?

I am a freelancer but also had a client's account. I haven't used my Client's account for the last 2 or 3 years. Recently, I wanted to hire some freelancers, so I switched to my client's account, created jobs and hired a few freelancers.

But now I realise that all the essential reporting tools like reviewing the timesheets etc are not accessible anymore, unless I upgrade my account for $49/month.

Also, there is no way to contact Upwork support. I can't find a contact form, or how to submit a new ticket, although I can find my old tickets - but there is no way to create a new one.

So what's happening in Upwork recently?

Isn't all the above restrictions an obstacle for clients? How can a client "buy" work or "time" from a freelancer, without knowing some details of the work and what he is about to pay at the end of the week?

I, as a freelancer, am tracking time submitting timesheets... Do they have any value for my clients?

*By the way: $49/month + freelancer pro account month fee + all fees on every transaction is a lot of money.

1 REPLY 1
joomlababe
Community Member

I got confused with the reporting tools of the client's account.

I found where I can see contracts timesheets, work diary, etc.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths