🐈
» Forums » Clients » When I get a refund if freelancer ended the c...
Page options
fb80fa54
Community Member

When I get a refund if freelancer ended the contract and did not take any money?

Hi. I've hired a freelancer for a fixed amount of $10 who tried to trick me with translation. I told him that I am not satisfied with him and will cancel the contract. Then freelancer ended the contract by himself before me and did not take the money but they are already withdrawn from my credit card and hanging in the ended contract. I've attached a screenshot.

When will I get the refund?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ivan,

Due to private information involved here, one of our team members will contact you via ticket and you can share all of the details there.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ivan,

You will receive your funds in up to 5 business days. If you need further help let me know, but if private details are involved you can contact our customer support.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also want to report a freelancer for fraud since he tried to tell me that he did the proofreading while the file he sent me back did not contain any changes.

Hi Ivan,

Due to private information involved here, one of our team members will contact you via ticket and you can share all of the details there.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths