🐈
» Forums » Clients » When will the Upwork return my money?
Page options
d_voychenko
Community Member

When will the Upwork return my money?

Hi!

I have agency account in Upwork.
I hired developer (Max) for my ongoing project - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

After 8 weeks, Max asked me to go on vacation for 2 weeks. I agreed to his vacation. From July 12, the Upwork sent me a letter to send me a payment in the amount of the contract amount.

However, at that moment Max was already on vacation and did not work on my tasks (you can see the working logs). But I did not closed our contract with him, after Max went on vacation. The Upwork continued to send me messages about paying this contract.

Since Max was on vacation and did not work with me, I decided to close the contract. The Upwork continued to send me messages about paying this contract.

Also, the Upwork warned me that my bank card will be blocked. Therefore, I replenished my card for the amount that the Upwork requested.

After the amount was written off from my card, the Upwork stopped sending me messages. I have no money on the balance sheet in Upwork, and the amount written off the amount did not return to me?

When will the Upwork return my money ($576)?

Attach copies of pages.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dmytro,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had with your freelancer. Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and will assist you further with your contract and your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths