🐈
» Forums » Clients » Where are invoices for upwork membership and ...
Page options
f3b9c954
Community Member

Where are invoices for upwork membership and projects?

Hi https://www.upwork.com/nx/payments/reports/transaction-history/45954080?startDate=2021-12-01&endDate...

There is no invoices in this transaction list even when we were charged. where can I find invoice for Upwork membership and projects we paid for to freelancers?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

UPDATE: The issue that Michal and Vanessa both reported on this thread has since been corrected. We'll be closing this thread from further comments and consider it resolved.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Michal,

I would be happy to help. I checked and I was able to locate the invoices you are referring to by adjusting the Statement Period. Here is the screenshot for reference. You can find your invoices here

Additionally, feel free to check this help article for more information. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f3b9c954
Community Member

Hi I dont know why but I can see them on mobile phone, but I cannot see them on Mac see screenshots. And I making sure I am accessing this with one account

I could download on mobile though

Hi Michal,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, I Didnt know that only can have 30 days  acess to my invoices. Here in Portugal I Neeed to keep the documents per 5 years I Need to acess my Bills please

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

UPDATE: The issue that Michal and Vanessa both reported on this thread has since been corrected. We'll be closing this thread from further comments and consider it resolved.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths