🐈
» Forums » Clients » Where can I find an applicants question answe...
Page options
f151c00c
Community Member

Where can I find an applicants question answers in their proposal?

I posted a job and set 5 questions for applicants to answer in their proposals. I got some proposals, but can't see their answers anywhere. Where can I find their answers? Or if they skipped the questions, is it possible for me to filter proposals so I only see ones that answered the questions? I can't see a filter for that in the filter options list.

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Aoife,

It looks like you've received 3 proposals and none of these freelancers chose to answer the questions. I checked and your job post is working as designed and showing the questions when freelancers are submitting proposals. If you're interested in inviting freelancers to apply for your job, you still have 15 invites left! Check out this help article to help you search for freelancer profiles.

~Andrea
Upwork
f151c00c
Community Member

Is there a way to make the questions mandatory?

Hi Aoife,

We've been looking into this and I'd like to confirm that by design those questions would be mandatory. However, there appears to be an issue with this specific job posting. We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and further investigate this issue. You'll be receiving email notifications about updates. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

I too cannot see answers to the 5 questions I asked in the job post. Freelancers are telling me they did provide their answers, but I cannot see them. Is there a problem with "ALL" my job posts too? Thank you

Latest Articles
Learning Paths