🐈
» Forums » Clients » Where did the transaction history go?
Page options
69f7fcfc
Community Member

Where did the transaction history go?

I feel very stupid right now. In the past, I would click on Reports, and from there I could download invoices and the transaction history. 

The help page still says to do that: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062298-Reports

But when I click on Reports, I get this:

Looking for information on contract hours or total spend?

Head to your My Jobs dashboard to see total weekly spend, or to your contract-specific Contract Room to view in-depth details on your current billing and freelancer activity, and Work Diary.

I've attached a screenshot screen.

On the My Jobs page, I can't find my transaction history either.

Help please? Did something change?

5 REPLIES 5
69f7fcfc
Community Member

Never mind, I'm an idiot. Just hover on Reports and the Transactions show up in the menu drop-down.

OK no, I am NOT crazy. I can see the transaction history with one of my client accounts (I have two, one for private jobs, one for my company).

But on the client account of my company, the transaction history doesn't show in the menu (see screenshot).

How come?

Hi Christiane,

I`m sorry about the confusion and the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team is checking this from our end and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with more details as soon as possible.
You can access your tickets on this Link. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d8ffb337
Community Member

I've got the same problem here, Transaction History has disappeared

Hi Steve,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths