cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where/how can I see my feedback as a client

Richard B Member Since: Jun 2, 2017
1 of 3

I have posted a lot of jobs and hired a lot of people. I get emails sayng great feedback "from enployee" Is there somethink I should be "clicking " to see the feedback left for me as a client historically over time or in the instance. I seem to be missing it. It's importrant to me as the total spend number of jobs and empoyee feedback must be important to potential emplyees when I post my next job and i wolld like to see what te client sees of me.

Thanks all Richard Bar

tram

Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
2 of 3

Sadly, clients on UW don't have separate profile pages that display those parameters and can be visited. Freelancers however see a summary of your hiring history when you post a job. It looks like this on our end (this is a random job I clicked on obviously, not your info). 

example.jpg

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 3

Hi Richard, 

Unfortunately, there is currently no page in the client account where the all the freelancer's feedback is available to you for review. 

You should be able to view the feedback given to you by your freelancer by going to Jobs > All Contracts > Select a closed contract/freelancer > Terms & Settings.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS