🐈
» Forums » Clients » Where is the get help button gone?
Page options
black7
Community Member

Where is the get help button gone?

Why has upwork made themselves uncontactable? I see no Get Help button located anywhere..

My freelancer has agreed to issue a refund due to work not up to standard, however was advised she has no money in her upwork account to issue the refund.
Isn’t it down to Upwork to issue the refund, how can this be resolved ??

Thanks for any advice..
3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Fatima,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to create a support ticket regarding your concern. I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
black7
Community Member

Hi,

I haven’t raised a support ticket as it wouldn’t allow me? Please advise how I do this.. this is the issue I have emailed on the community pages as there is no function on upwork that allows Clients to raise a ticket?

Thank you

Hi Fatima,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. If you have any further questions feel free to follow up on your support ticket and our team will be happy to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths