🐈
» Forums » Clients » Where is the work diary now?
Page options
shrinklady
Community Member

Where is the work diary now?

They've moved the work diary and it takes me about five minutes each time to find. Can someone point me in the right direction. 

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Susan,

To review a freelancer's Work Diary, you'll just need to select the contract you wish to view from the Jobs Home page and click on the Timesheets tab. You can check this help article, as well as the announcement for Redesigned Contract Room for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
shrinklady
Community Member

Actually in my mind and how Upwork seemed to use the term 'Work Diary' in the past was that you'd see screenshots of the freelancers work and not merely the data that is shown currently. The screenshots were useful to me as I could quickly see which tasks my people were working on in any given week. Indeed, this is what attracted me to Upwork to begin with - it was also largely advertised. So that's what I was looking for. It's quite obvious where the 'Work Diary' is (ie. under Timesheets). I would think that anyone taking the time to post a question (and going through the difficulty of finding where to post a support question) would have clicked every single link they could find and easily come across the current 'Work Diary' as I did in a matter of seconds. The screenshots however are mysteriously hidden. I did find them eventually but it wasn't intuitive. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback, Susan. 

I'd also like to share that you should be able to view the Work Diary screenshots from the Timesheet tab if you click on the arrow as shown in this screen grab. Just the same, I'll share your feedback with the team regarding the Work Diary not being more intuitive. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths