cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find account balance and credits

Highlighted
Robert J Member Since: Jun 3, 2017
1 of 13

Please tell me where to find account balance and credits. Thank you! 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 13

Hi Robert,

When you go to Reports at the top of the page select Transactions. Here on the right side you will see your current balance, and how much funds are credited to active contracts. You will have a detail table of all of the transactions also. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Sunil K Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
3 of 13

Hello

I have balance in my freelancing account near about 124 $ and I want to hire some freelancer with my client account (email id is same for both account).

So How I can use the current balance to pay the freelancer

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 13

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, you can't use your Upwork balance to hire a Freelancer on your Client's account. You may want to follow up on our help article regarding Billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Robert J Member Since: Jun 3, 2017
5 of 13
Hi. Thanks for the response. I was granted a $100.00 credit. I don't see the balance of said credit. I am not in a position to check my bank account to see if the funds are coming out of my bank account.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
6 of 13

re: "I am not in a position to check my bank account to see if the funds are coming out of my bank account."

Learning how to check your bank account balance would be worth your while.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 13

Hi Robert,

I will have one of our team members contact you via ticket/email because of the private and security information involved. Thank you for your patience.

Untitled
Highlighted
T V Member Since: Jun 7, 2017
8 of 13

How do I know if I 'logged' in with the correct referral link in the e-mail to get the credit? I posted a job and hired a contractor. When do i see this credit? Is there some way I can know beforehand before releasing funds?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 13

Hi T, 

As per the update on your existing ticket, the $100 was already credited to your Upwork account and you should see it here. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Nelson F Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
10 of 13

I was just awarded $50 credit as an email promo from you, but don't know where to locate it on my account. Or, does it just show up when I hire someone? Thanks! Nelson

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS