Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Indian Debit Cards works for verification

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nitin Kumar S Member Since: Jun 9, 2014
1 of 9
I have tried my debit cards from State Bank of India & Bank of India, but they don't accept it. Any of the guys from India, having a client account. Do let me know if you any banks debit card that works for account verification purpose at oDesk.
Highlighted
Souragni G Member Since: Jul 3, 2013
2 of 9
You can not do it through debit cards... Either you need to use credit cards, or 'Gold debit cards' which the private banks like ICICI give to business accounts..
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nitin Kumar S Member Since: Jun 9, 2014
3 of 9
Even International Debit Cards won't work? I have an individual account & being a freelance business quiet a tough bet to make the bank issue a credit card on my name. They say we can't accept your freelance payments as a salary slip. I have heard some debit cards do work, even oDesk support claims that, but they are not able to give me a clear name which one works.
Highlighted
Raman G Member Since: Aug 22, 2012
4 of 9

I have tried to add internation debit card union bank of india but its show error which debit card work

Highlighted
Rahul S Member Since: Jul 7, 2017
5 of 9

I have also tried to add my ICICI bank account(Salary Account). But it shows error and then I have added that card into paypal account. Then added my paypal account on Upwork. 

Highlighted
mubassir m Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
6 of 9

my SBI visa card also not accepting it showing "

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment methord or retry again later."
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 9

Hi Mubassir,

Did you checked with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Taseen M Member Since: Apr 21, 2019
8 of 9
Hello sir,
I have a debit card and it is enabled for international transaction but upwork says payment method is not enabled and every time I apply for get paid it fails and also charge me like $1 for each transaction. I am totally frustrated please help me.
Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
9 of 9

Hi Taseen,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS