🐈
» Forums » Clients » Who changed the category of my Job?
Page options
9f6bca44
Community Member

Who changed the category of my Job?

Hi there

I did this but the category cannot be edited. I chose a completely different category - Why was this changed? The result is that I will have to now manually find resources as no-one will be looking in the category that was chosen.

The category that I chose was "Corporate Training", UpWork changed this to "Design & Creative -> Other Design and Creative".

Please fix this category for my job!

Capture Upwork Cat Problem.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sytze,

Our team reached out to you via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. If you have additional questions please post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Upwork team,

I have created a new job posting. However I want to change the category to "Web Development->Full stack development" . Kindly help me out to change the job category.

https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~013cd7efe1896495b7  

Also, please let  me know how to create a new question of my own instead of reply to the older question.

Thank you, I appreciate your help.

Hi Venu, 

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you an assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
642fa659
Community Member

This sounds quite complicated. Do all upwork clients face small issues like this? 

Hi Deepak,

Just to confirm that this is not a regular issue and when one comes up like in this case our team is investigating it fully. If you need any help let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths