cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who else is confused by the Upwork design?

Veronica J Member Since: Aug 20, 2015
1 of 3

I don't know about anyone else, but I use ELance quite often and was very dismayed to find that everything would be moved over to Upwork. The design is confusing and not intuitive at all. It's hard to know where your open and hired jobs are, and don't even get me started on payments (our accounting department has had fun trying to figure out that mess!) . It is far easier to pay and do the same tasks on ELance, though both customer services are very difficult to work with. Who is with me? 

Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
2 of 3

It's just a different system and you need to spend some time figuring it out. I have no problem finding things in Upwork but when I first went to Elance it took me a while to figure out how everything works. I couldn't find anything and I much preferred oDesk's system. It basically comes down to what you are used to.

Finding your open jobs is extremely easy. Just hit "my jobs" at the top of the page. You want to know what proposals you've sent then just hit "my proposals". It's actually quite easy if  you learn the system.

I think most of the complaints about Upwork's UI is because people don't want to take the time to learn where things are and expect it to be exactly the same as Elance.

Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
3 of 3

I think it's pretty easy to find everything you need http://screencast.com/t/YeYhA6J1Gw

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS