🐈
» Forums » Clients » Why can my team member ONLY view freelancer h...
Page options
4aea9f77
Community Member

Why can my team member ONLY view freelancer hours and not fixed price and freelancer costs?

I have hired a book keeper from upwork to keep track of all my production freelancer costs and time in upwork.  Problem:  I gave the freelancer all the permissions I could,  but he can ONLY view freelancer's time.  He says he cannot view freelancer costs in hourly or fixed price.

He's a book keeper, and I've hired him to keep track of costs so I don't have to log into upwork and  view the reports.  I want him to enter in expendatures into our custum financial spreadsheetss from the informaton from upwork.

HOW CAN I GIVE MY BOOK KEEPER FREELANCER (TEAM MEMBER) ACCESS TO SEE ACTUAL COSTS OF OTHER FREELANCERS?

1 REPLY 1
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Vick,

If you've given the bookkeeper all permissions, and he is trying to access the information from the correct account on his end, then he should be able to access not only time but also financial reports as described in this article. If you have made sure that the permissions are correct and he has made sure that he is trying to view the financial information from the correct account, then you can suggest he get in touch so that we can look into why he isn't able to access the information from his account.

~Nina
Latest Articles
Learning Paths