🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Why don't the charges to my credit card m...
Page options
shopakari
Community Member

Why don't the charges to my credit card match anything in the invoices?

Why don't the charges to my credit card match anything in the invoices? I don't have a way of knowing for certain what expense or service to pair up a charge with. For example, Ref ID: 247965516 is for $25.75, but the invoices don't tell me what this amount is for. Can you help me understand this what this charge is for? Thanks in advance for your help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cupidmedia
Community Member

If you go to Reports - Transactions, you can see a detailed breakdown of every charge against your financial account. If the charge is for a fixed price contract, then the invoice will show you specifically the ref ID of the funding request. If that's not there, the charge could be for an hourly contract. In that cas you'll see the invoice in your transaction history.

The reporting isn't great. I've long since set up my own reporting spreadsheet for keeping track.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
cupidmedia
Community Member

If you go to Reports - Transactions, you can see a detailed breakdown of every charge against your financial account. If the charge is for a fixed price contract, then the invoice will show you specifically the ref ID of the funding request. If that's not there, the charge could be for an hourly contract. In that cas you'll see the invoice in your transaction history.

The reporting isn't great. I've long since set up my own reporting spreadsheet for keeping track.

I see that. Thank you for your help!

Frank

Latest Articles
Learning Paths