🐈
» Forums » Clients » Why is it so hard to contact customer support
Page options
jo_seawright
Community Member

Why is it so hard to contact customer support

I have gone round in circles trying to find a way to make cntact with customer support. There is no way to contact them .... there are lots of questions about how to do such a simple task, it is not even obvious on how to add a new topic as I am doing now.

When people post up the question of contact, instead of answering the actual question they try to resolve the original issue that caused you to look for how to contact support in the first place!!

My issue is about my account, I can no longer use it after I have hired only one person for 2 weeks and it keeps telling me I have to contact customer support.... I would really like to but you don't tell me how.

3 REPLIES 3
jo_seawright
Community Member

You haven't actually said how to reach customer support, I am trying ot raise a ticket and there i sno obvious way of doing that. I have an issue that keeps telling me to contact support but simply takes me to the help articles, where there is no way to make contact

Jo, 

if you click on the question mark at the at the bottom right of this page, and go to 'more options' and keep at it, you may eventually get to a person.  However, I have flagged your post to get the attention of a mod who will be able to help you.  

AndreaG

Hi Jo,

One of our agents has reached out to you via support ticket to assist you with your account. You can access your ticket from the notification sent to your email address and also here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths