🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Why is my freelancer account suspended? P...
Page options
2555666a
Community Member

Why is my freelancer account suspended? Please resolve his account quickly.

Hey, I hired a developer last Friday for my urgent needs and progress has been going very well. Yesterday John told me that his account was temporarily suspnded. I checked everything on his end and we had a video call as well.

All things are good, what's the reason that you suspended John's account?

John is doing a work very well for me and I do want to continue project with his support.

I don't want this gig delayed anymore because I am under a pressure of time crunch due to urgent deadline of project.

Please assure me, restore his account as oon as possible.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Troy,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had cased you. Unfortunately I can't share details for another user with you. But I can confirm that our team has reached out to your freelancer and is assisting them further with their account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok but any way that I can contact you and explain the situation more in detail? I don't want any delay on the current project but do not know when your team can contact John and resolve his account quickly. I am really under a time pressure and so much frustrated at this point!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Troy,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further advise you regarding this concern.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths