🐈
» Forums » Clients » Why remove my job post and lock my account fo...
Page options
d38361cd
Community Member

Why remove my job post and lock my account for no reason?!

I am a new client in upwork. My company needs translation from english to 12 different languages recently for one document, which can be used in an app for users worldwide. So i posted the jobs in upwork.

But today, my job posts are removed for no reason, and my account is locked too! For some job i already find the freelancer can helping us! Now i lost them all! And I have very little time left before the due day!!!

I changed an accont, this happen again!

Please tell me why you do that? Are you even cannot distinguish normal job post?

And how can I recover my old account "PictureThis AI" and reconnect with my freelancers?

Thanks a lot!

5 REPLIES 5
versailles
Community Member

Did you speak with a freelancer about paying outside Upwork? If so, not only it's unsafe since you are withdrawing all the protection Upwork is offering, but it's also a serious violation of their TOS.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

No, why should I? I would like to use upwork, it is more convinient for me.

I don't think I did anything against the regulations in upwork (I have no need to pay outside upwork, anyway the company will pay with its card, so why should I use other way and cost more time?). You can check the messages I sent and received if you have any doubt.

Although it is the first time I use this website and I find it very helpful. And I already find some candidates for my projects (which should be completed in June 6th, very urrgent). Now I lost them all because my aacount "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" is locked suddenly!

I have more jobs to be posted recently (our software is updated to several languages), really hope you can unlock my account so I can use this practical website more in the future.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Picture,

Please respond directly on the email that was sent to you for the account you`re referring to and our team will assist you further. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them directly on your email. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Picture,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you. I just checked your account and I see that you`re communicating with our team on your ticket.
Feel free to add any additional questions on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths