🐈
» Forums » Clients » Why, with limited hours on a contract, was I ...
Page options
ece861c2
Community Member

Why, with limited hours on a contract, was I charged for whatever the freelance invoices?

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Robert,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share the Contract ID of the contract you are referring to? You can find Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract and then navigating to Terms & Settings tab.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ece861c2
Community Member

30404910.  Just a note.  I have no issue with the contractor - they are doing good work.  I have no issue with paying the amount billed.  My issue is finding out about a bill by seeing it on my pending credit card statement.  This is probably my fault for not reading how to manage the contract.  However, after the first occurance I limited the hours.  Then history repeated as I  discovered from my CC statement the weekly billing amount far in excess of what I authorized.  Thanks for your help

prestonhunter
Community Member

Keep in mind that a client can limit how many hours may be worked during a week.

But there is no way to limit the total number of hours for the lifetime of a contract if a client simply leaves the contract open and activel

Latest Articles
Learning Paths