🐈
» Forums » Clients » Withdraw an offer as lient
Page options
11d91a20
Community Member

Withdraw an offer as lient

Hi. I am a client and I made an offer but freelancer didn't reply me anymore and didn't accept offer, threfore I withdrew that offer. What will happen next? When and how will that money be back to my account? Thank you for your help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Seyed,

It may take up to 5 days for the refund from Escrow to show on your payment method.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Seyed,

It may take up to 5 days for the refund from Escrow to show on your payment method.

~ Valeria
Upwork

How did you withdraw the offer?

I have a freelancer who I gace work to and he has not yet accepted the offer. I want to withdraw the offer becuase of non-communication.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pat, 

To change or withdraw your pending job offer:

1. Click the Jobs tab. Locate the job you want in your Pending Offers and click View Offer.
  2. Click Make a Different offer or Withdraw Offer.

~ Avery
Upwork
4f55eb32
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I withdrew my offer from a freelancer so now i have to wait 5 days for the funds to credit my credit card again ? 

regards

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Yes that is correct, if you need further help let us know. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Should I wait for the payment to be released for 5 days before making the new offer ?

Hi Taran,

If you would like to use the refunded funds you will need to wait for 5 days so that you can use them on a new offer. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

re: "Should I wait for the payment to be released for 5 days before making the new offer ?"

It is your decision whether to wait or not. You certainly are not required to wait, if you don't mind paying for the new offer before the refund arrives.

Hello please I want hire other freelancer use that 50$ 

Hi Nur,

It looks like you're referring to funds that were refunded to you. Please know, this refund was sent to your payment method. You should see it in your statement in the next 5 days.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I also withdrew an offer to a freelancer. Will I get my refund automatically or should I fill a form and submit somewhere? If I should, then can you show give me a link to the form filling page?

Hi Bunyod,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the refund has been processed successfully from our end. Please give at least 5-10 business days for the amount to reflect on your account.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths