🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Would like to get a estimate for a 100 pe...
Page options
1a3dfc2d
Community Member

Would like to get a estimate for a 100 person , Private social media website :)

Hello all, I am looking to get an estimate on how much it would cost to get a private Social Media website just for my friends and family. Initially for about 25 to 50 people for now. I had watched a video ( **Edited for community guidelines** ) about the Word Press plugin Peepso and would like our site to look something like that. I am a noob, so I am sorry if I am not wording this right 🙂

Mark

3 REPLIES 3
mtngigi
Community Member

Mark O wrote:

Hello all, I am looking to get an estimate on how much it would cost to get a private Social Media website just for my friends and family. Initially for about 25 to 50 people for now. I had watched a video ( **Edited for community guidelines** ) about the Word Press plugin Peepso and would like our site to look something like that. I am a noob, so I am sorry if I am not wording this right 🙂

Mark

Mark,

Asking in the forums is not how this work. You need to post a job. In your job description, you can note that your budget is a place-holder only.

You may wish to INITIALLY post a job that specifically states that you are hiring people for consultation purposes only. Describe the type of project that you want to create. Hire 5 people with expertise in this area. Talk to each of them for 30 minutes each, telling them about your project, and asking them how much they think it woudl cost, how they would go about it, what types of freelancers they would hire, etc.

After doing all that, then post jobs to actually hire the freelancing team who is going to create the project for you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

Please note that using the Community forums for the purpose of hiring freelancers isn't allowed. Please post a job on the marketplace instead so that you can find skilled freelancers to help you with your project. You can either invite a freelancer or send them an offer by clicking "Hire Now."

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths