cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong way for ID verification

nandji94632
Active

Odesk have selected a very wrong way to Id verification. You all guys are working like a machine. No one cares about individual. 

I want to verify my account but not by this way. I am ready to submit documents but not after  Id suspension. 

Please improve this thing. I have all documents but cant verify due to slow replies.   (24 hours have been gone

). My freelancer can not work. Everything paused . Its very frustrating. 

10 REPLIES 10
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nandji,

Thank you very much for submitting your documents for ID verification today. I have checked with the Team and they are currently reviewing the information and the documents you have provided. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Where can i upload my ID verification documents and start Verification Process ?

I don't find anywhere to upload !

Please help me to begin.

Hi Peter,

I checked your account and I can see that there's no need for you to undergo ID Verification. Also, there's no option for a freelancer to initiate an ID verification. 

We will notify you if in the future ID Verification is needed in your account. Here is more information about ID verification and situations when it might be required.

Untitled

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you so much for your answer.

pablos44
Active

Don't worry. I'm waiting for my ID verification more than a month already.... And this after more than 2 years on ODesk! 

My account is is suspended , business is stalled. ODesk don't care...

Solution is simple. I moved with all my team to another system,

I uploaded a wrong ID, I was not really able to check the ID I uploaded which was an ID of another person. Is there anyway to take this error back?

@claire m wrote:

I uploaded a wrong ID, I was not really able to check the ID I uploaded which was an ID of another person. Is there anyway to take this error back?

LOL How does this happen? 

Claire, 

We can all sympathize with your situation. We've all been there.*

I am fairly certain that Jennifer's question was not rhetorical. I, too, would like to know how this happened.

So that we can better help you, please tell us in as much detail as possible how it was that, when asked for your identification, you accidentally provided the identification of somebody else.

This is something fresh and new that we have not encountered before, and I think many of us would like to know more.

---------------

* not really

oooopsie, I picked the wrong ID card from my wallet. That was my other personality. My bad.

oopsie.jpg

Hey!!  How did you get my picture?!

@Jennifer M wrote:

oooopsie, I picked the wrong ID card from my wallet. That was my other personality. My bad.

oopsie.jpg

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS