cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: You cannot join this team until the client adds a complete address. Please wait until the client

a34889c8
Stefan V Member Since: Mar 13, 2021
1 of 8

I have filled out the address on my profile, relaunched my browser, signed out and back in. I cannot find the solution to this error message. It is causing much frustration. Please help!

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Hi Stefan,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled

View solution in original post

cf444e6f
Saman H Member Since: Apr 7, 2021
3 of 8

having the same issue. Please assist

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 8

Hi Saman,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
eacfa27a
Morgan K Member Since: Apr 21, 2021
5 of 8

Having this same issue and I am unable to hire any freelancers. Please assist.

bstojadinovic
6 of 8

Thank you for reaching out to us, Morgan.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
cf444e6f
Saman H Member Since: Apr 7, 2021
7 of 8

Be careful what you ask for, they will suspend your account. I asked for help and then Upwork support suspends my account because Upwork's system autogenerated pre-filled company name in the profile section of my account and it says "My Company" which I never put their nor did I put a company because im a client not a freelancer and I hire freelancers. So be careful when you ask for help, now they want to see all sorts of financial statements which is ridiculous. I attached a screenshot of their email to me so you can see. Good luck 

**Edited for community guidelines**

bstojadinovic
8 of 8

Hi Saman,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS