🐈 Community
» Forums » Clients » You cannot join this team until the client ad...
Page options
083652bb
Community Member

You cannot join this team until the client adds a complete address. Please wait until the client doe

I keep getting this error message, but I put in my complete address, not sure how to solve the issue 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bstojadinovic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wolfgang,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
bstojadinovic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wolfgang,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Client has sent me the contract of the project, when I am accepting the offer so I am getting this error "You cannot join this team until the client adds a complete address. Please wait until the client does so." 

Can you please resolve this issue at earliest, so I can help to the client. 

Regards,

Shahzaib Raees

Hi Shahzaib,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
yang1989
Community Member

yang1989_0-1636513049802.png

My customer said that he has updated the information, but I still receive this error, could you please help me with that?

aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yang, 

I'm unable to identify the client that is trying to invite you to their team. Could you please send me a private message so that I can look into this further?

~ Avery
Upwork
yang1989
Community Member

Hi, Avery

Thank you for your reply, I attached a screen shot for you, does it work?

Yang 

aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, that will do. 

Thanks, Yang! I'll look into it.

~ Avery
Upwork
cjuliana
Community Member

Hi I am having the same issue. Can someone follow up please?

Hi Yunreszkhy,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to accept an offer. I checked and I would suggest reaching out to your client directly to request them to complete all company related information on their account including the address. Once done, you should be able to accept the offer.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English