cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwrk. Please correct this before making an offer

709da5a8
Husam E Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1 of 7

Hi Everyone.

I am trying to hire a freelancer and i get the following message:

"You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer."

But i already have a billing method (debit card) which i use to make payments on upwork almost everyday. This is the first time i experience this and i need to get this resolved ASAP i would appreicate any help thanks!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 7

Thank you for reaching out to us, Husam.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
48aa650a
Patricia H Member Since: Sep 5, 2020
3 of 7
I am getting the same type of thing...circular, conflicting messages.
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4 of 7

Hi Patricia,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
d1d5106f
Saif Ullah K Member Since: Dec 26, 2020
5 of 7

Hey,

Sorry to say but I am having the same issue, I used a mastercard to buy connects on my freelancer account, but it is keeping me from paying other freelancers on my client account.

Help me out here. Thanks a lot.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
6 of 7

Hi Saif,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. Thank you.

~ Nikola

Untitled
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 7

Hi Saif,

Thanks for waiting patiently. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS