🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: You don't have a valid payment method on ...
Page options
a3642bb8
Community Member

You don't have a valid payment method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offe

Hello ,

i have add my visa card prepaid and add the amount and i got this message and i did add paypal and try to make the payment and i got an erroy the amount for the project is 500% and i set three milestone and the first one is 166$ and still the same error please help me out

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sal,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
44c6d1ba
Community Member

Hy Bojan , I have the same issue I am unable to add VISA card. Please suggesst.

I have to get my work done asap.

Hi Fatima,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
34f38573
Community Member

Me too getting same error. not able to setup contract for my first hire because its throw same error as you mentioned

Hi Dada,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with hiring your freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
cb2277a0
Community Member

Hello,
I get the same message when I try to transfer money into escrow. I have my card set up, and I used it before. Please help

Hi Vladislav,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d5df7e73
Community Member

Me too getting same error. not able to setup contract for my first hire because its throw same error as you mentioned

Hi Yousef,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths