cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account.

16a3ec0c
Arron H Member Since: Mar 22, 2021
11 of 18

I can't log in either!

I need to access my account, I ended up creating a new one just so I can message you

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 18

Hi Arron,

I'd like to look into this for you. Please send me your Upwork registered email and username via PM by clicking on my name so I can check. 

-Joanne
Untitled
dolbaebi-suka
Suka D Member Since: Apr 7, 2021
13 of 18
I got the same issue as well with my gmail account after change email in profile settings. I created a new account just to reply and ask for help with regards to that issue. Thank you!
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 18

Hi Suka,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
399c2772
Sam R Member Since: May 21, 2020
15 of 18

I'm having the same problem described above, I'm trying to sign into the upwork app, and it keeps giving me the same error message about activating the google sign in method

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
16 of 18

Hi Sam,

Could you please clarify if you're having trouble signing in to the Desktop App or the Mobile App?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
399c2772
Sam R Member Since: May 21, 2020
17 of 18

The mobile app

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
18 of 18

Thanks for clarifying, Sam. I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS