🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Your account has been limited. Please con...
Page options
mobileappsintl
Community Member

Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support.

I get the "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support." when I log in, and the "Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support." afetr I updated my billing and attempted to select a plan. Prior to this I had received an email about account suspension if I didn't update my billing. How to resolve?

17 REPLIES 17
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stuart,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
natedegrave
Community Member

I also get this message when trying to buy connects. I am trying to start work on Upwork as a freelancer but the site makes it very difficult to do so. I received the following error message:

Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support.

Yet there's no real way to contact customer support. Please help me get my account up and running so that I can start working.

donefyseo
Community Member

why is upwork making it difficult to contact the support directly ? I got the message below 

Financial transactions on your account have been limited due to a failed charge. To resume your account, please update your payment method and pay any outstanding balance.

since I know am not owing any outstanding balance ,I need to contact support to resolve this issues but no way to do that for over 2 months 

is anyone here to help please 

Thanks

Fatai

Hi Fatai,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
nillascareymar
Community Member

Hi, Same Situation here. Can you Help me?

Hi Reymar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
7f61454f
Community Member

I also have the same problem, it says "Financial transactions for your company have been limited"  and "Your account has been suspended" on my profile.

I already added billing and payment method, i also got link through my email from upwork support to verify my identity and upload some documents as required, and i already did. It's been 2 days but my account still got suspend. Please don't make it complicated and difficult for us.

Please help me get my account up and running. Thank you.

Hi Pan,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I can see that one of our team members has already reached you via a support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
62d7501a
Community Member

I have received this error eventhough I have paid my oustanding balances. How can I resolve this?

"Financial transactions on your account have been limited due to a failed charge. To resume your account, please update your payment method and pay any outstanding balance."

and also my freelancer account profile is no longer available

Hi John,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your account has been restored now. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for the quick response and fixing my account to it normal state. 

Kyle

b5bd8c9a
Community Member

Hi

06bd22ab
Community Member

Hello! I also got "Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support." after I update my billing since I got my first client. Also, "Action required: Verify your identity to continue winning jobs on Upwork." is very hassle notification because I already verify my identity by sending valid ID and picture selfie yet upwork still don't accept it. With this, I can't use my available connects to apply for a project even if my connects are enought for the proposal. 

PLEASE HELP ME 🙂

Hi Franchelle,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and can confirm that your previous submission has been rejected. You can proceed with verification from the Settings page.

- Pradeep

Upwork
2c8ab616
Community Member

I have the same problem 
I cannot buy connects or submit proposals 

Hi Aya,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2c8ab616
Community Member

Waiting..

Thank you Mr. LuiggiR

Latest Articles
Learning Paths