🐈
» Forums » Clients » Your account has been suspended
Page options
bfd1532d
Community Member

Your account has been suspended

This is Dr. Imani, founder and principal CEO of the company.

Thank you for informing us. Although we appreciate UpWork services and diligence in ensuring security of our credit cards, we regret to inform you that company actions are triggering a lot of frustration and repetitive times that UpWork has suspended our activities which annoys external and internal stakeholders (sellers, buyers, us, and you) for the following reasons:

1) UpWork has never explained how we can fix it.

2) UpWork has never explained how we can establish an efficient dialogue with UpWork to motorbike shoot and get it fixed asap, which should be an easy fix if there is no reason to be suspicious about mis-use of credit card.

3) Where on your website has UpWork captured your policies so that your customers won’t get more annoyed in the future.

4) What would be the CAPA according to UpWork?

5) PLEASE contact us ASAP. It allows us to contact WhatsApp right away to fix this.

I guarantee UpWork will lose many customers in the future. There is freelancer, top talent, fiver, and other companies who DO NOT suspend us repetitively.

We would be happy to find other solutions if UpWork won’t take immediate action to resolve and prevent this from happening again next month.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dr Imani

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Hussein,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths