🐈
» Forums » Clients » Your account is currently suspended
Page options
skimtiaz
Community Member

Your account is currently suspended

Hi.

I haven't check my account for a long time. I want to continue working in this platform, but can't now. Now I have posted a job and trying to add payment method. I have added already but I can't finish HIRE FREELENCER process; the following message has showed:

Your account is currently suspended and you have an outstanding balance. Please update your billing information now or contact Upwork support.

Please help me quickly so that I can start my job.

Thanks in advance.

Imti

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sheikh,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
016f7f6a
Community Member

Hi,

I am currently facing the exact same issue although I have a updated my billing details now. Can you check soon so that I can hire a freelancer asap!!

Hi Janani,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths