🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: ** abuses the system to suspend my accoun...
Page options
9ff2db70
Community Member

** abuses the system to suspend my account for her own motivation and agenda.

My account was suspended over a job posting regarding violation of integrity of academic and professional application. Lets be real... 15USD will not get any writer to do the job. I am seeking for guidance and approach on writing. A sample guide to reference in writing literature review. However, my account was suspended for wrongful reason which **Edited for Community Guidelines** pleases to do so. I contacted support many times and none were able to help me raise my concerns. I am now stressed that I am unable to do anything and I have another pending job is affected by **Edited for Community Guidelines** actions. No one could step in to stop **Edited for Community Guidelines** selfish actions without understanding my needs. I do not have strong command in writing needless for to say, have any experience in writing literature review of a certain topic. 

Does upwork allows its representative/ agent to act according to their motivations to suspend accout and finding faults to meet its quotation? Or do upworks allows if I pointed out **Edited for Community Guidelines** has another agenda or she could be a racist without battling an eye??? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines** you had abused your rights by abusing me. And I will not let it go until you are accountable to your action.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi En Hui,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Please note that we can't discuss the specifics of your case as this is a public place. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

No transparency?

First I am unable to reach her.

Secondly I firmly believe I am wrongfully suspended up to 48 hours or even face permanent suspension to her own preferences.

Thirdly, I tried. I had tried using the appropriate channel to resolve this issue that I am dealing with on the proper channel.

No one address this at all.. I am suffering because of what one agent deem so wrongfully and without clarity... And now I feel so unjust if the forum is trying to cover up for the agent that I am trying point out publicly address the issue rather than dealing it alone.

I have a pending of 150 USD in the project. As a new user, I am very insecure that my account was suspended before any reasoning or claims. Can you get **Edited for Community Guidelines** to reach me now? I tried to reach her from 10 hours ago tirelessly and endlessly to reverse her actions with many supporting agent that have also claimed to have escalate the matter but to no hearing or aid to promptly resolve what I am now dealing with.

Hi En Hui,

Your post was edited as it was in violation of the Community Guidelines. As shared before, our team will update your support ticket. However, please note that it might take up to 48 hours to receive an update.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Do you know the mental torture that I am dealing with?

What if she is a racist target asian?

What if she has a unclear motivation??  She could have asked me using an anonymous email to demand me wiring money to her. 

What if she access to my credit information while my account is suspended. She had my account suspended without anyone battling an eye or going through secondary approval in doing so..

What if she sells my credit information.

If there is someone monitoring or managing, I would not have suffer such mental stress thinking of possible lapse that upwork allows an employee to do.

Hi En Hui,

Rest assured, security is our top priority. I would also like to clarify that Upwork does not allow discrimination against color, race, or national origin. Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions you may have so that the team can assist you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

So you are telling me that the agent who just suspend me has every reason to do so as she feels right and deem justified?

So the agent can base on her decision to suspend someone account. And I and many of the clients should feel secure about such agent action?

So the agent can just find fault with anyone with little to poor command in english? or express in a wrong way.. oh well.. if that aint bias judgement then what is? so example if someone type s*x rather than gender to express the form of words in title and deem and flagged as inappropriate.. is that how it is suppose to be offensive? why no clarity action taken place. It is how one person (she exactly) who have higher command in a language to have (mis)interpret people who have weaker in command of a language should go through that torment of her own discrimination without proper communication??

every country, and race origin has different level command and interpretation of english and deliveries. If this is not discrimination I am facing. Then what is to be exactly? I am wasting time arguing while She **Edited for Community Guidelines** the representative of upwork can sleep well after making my life miserable and hellish..

En Hui,

I understand your concern. However, rest assured each case is thoroughly reviewed by our well-trained agents and we have strict quality checks. I will also be following up with the team about your case and they'll be updating you as soon as possible via the existing ticket. I encourage you to refer to your support ticket as we cannot discuss  details of a specific case here publicly. Please, refer to the Guidelines for more information on what content isn't allowed in this Community. 

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Can I clarify the definition of details of a specific case? To which length, do I actually violates the term in my latest post. It was deleted without any clarity or informing to do so.. I did not state the person name Identifying for example Valeria K. And the post content were very limited where previous moderator amend and I understood where the line is crossed and drawn for public posting. However, closing the latest posts without clarity and discussion is uncanny.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths