🐈
» Forums » Clients » can't hire freelancer to my job
Page options
31574af5
Community Member

can't hire freelancer to my job

Hi,

I can't hire a freelancer to my job like the first time. upwork accept my paypal but when I try to hire freelancer it show me an error with billing method that want me to add visa card which is not accept on upwork.

this is gonna be boring and disappointing, I hope you solve this important issue soon.

now, what should I do? 

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aybk, 

Could you please check your Paypal account? You may need to add an alternative payment method to your PayPal wallet in order to add your PayPal account as a payment method on Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork
31574af5
Community Member

with all website on the internet there is no problem with my card or paypal account except upwork. in the first time I delete my visa card from paypal then add it again and this word, but now I can't delete it because there is another website link to it. heard that the upwork don't accept people from saudi is this the case?!!

Hi Aybk,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details about your billing method. If you need further help about this please post your questions on your ticket and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No thanks, there is no solution for my problem now, this embarrassed me with a freelancer.

the solution is either upwork accept prepaid visa card or accept paypal account who link with prepaid card many time not just one time.

I appreciate your efforts to try to solve this dilemma.

have a good day

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry if the suggested solution did not help you in any way, Aybk. Unfortunately, the system does not accept prepaid/debit cards as a form of payment method. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths