🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: cant hire a bidder
Page options
5027f78d
Community Member

cant hire a bidder

For the last couple of hours, I have been trying to send through a contract to a freelancer to 'hire' them. I reviewed the proposal and pressed 'hire' but I can't complete the form. Once I fill the form out and tick the 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions box, the 'hire name of freelancer button is grey and inactive. I can't send the contract through and, therefore, can't hire them. All my billing information is updated and correct, my business contact info and address are entered, I'm unsure why this isn't working.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Thiago,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am still facing the issue. I got told to click a link that would clean all Upwork related cache and that would solve the issue, but I am still facing it

When I try to hire someone, the button to hire the person disappears after a split second. I've asked this question here before and got told to click a link that would clean all Upwork cache, which I did, but I still face the same issue. See screenshots for page loaded for a split second (which I can't click) and final loaded version of the hiring page

Hi Thiago,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to hire a freelancer. Could you please try again using the Incognito browser mode and make sure all plugins/extensions are disabled? If it happens in the Incognito mode too, kindly create a HAR file and attach it to the support ticket so our technical team can investigate why this is happening.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths