🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: client store
Page options
5465a81e
Community Member

client store

is it possible to get an upwork t shirt for the gym? 

thanks 

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi James,

At this time, we don't have an online store or t-shirts available for sale. However, I'll let the team know you're interested. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there an email I can contact? I'd like to get a size XL shirt that says Upwork. It's a cool tech shirt

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello James, 

We don't have an email address on file, but Goran has made sure to share your information with the team. 

~ Avery
Upwork
5465a81e
Community Member

word of mouth is the best form of marketing - bill gates

i need to update my address. anyway to confirm shirt?

updated address, i really want the upwork shirt . 

James r wrote:

You seem to be really persistent. I'm sure if they ever make shirts, you'll be the first to get one. They have mugs, though...

dudes going hard in the paint over a tshirt

Someone get a sharpie and write "Upwork" on it and send it to him already. Poor guy gonna have a meltdown over a tshirt.

petra_r
Community Member

James r wrote:

Which part of "Upwork are not sending you a T-Shirt" are you having trouble understanding?

James:

If you really want an Upwork T-Shirt, then post a Job posting on the main Upwork site:

"Have you received a T-Shirt from Upwork? Maybe it doesn't fit you and it just sits in a drawer or closet? I will pay you $35 to ship your Upwork shirt to me. Take a photo of it, send the photo a part of your proposal, and I'll hire you to pack up the shirt and send it to me."

Latest Articles
Learning Paths