🐈
» Forums » Clients » complaint against upwork staff
Page options
faf109ba
Community Member

complaint against upwork staff

As a new client expected someone to contact me via chat or phone, it was organised to call me on mobile phone, mobile phone i answered and did not hear anyone on other end they hung up, did not try again to call me straight after , no reach out to contact me,there are email delays, yet i hired a freelancer and he agreed and told me it was ok to cancel affter two working days, he makes a complaint, support reaches out to me saying he was concerned he did work for me, **Edited for Community Guidelines**did not contact me by phone or voice chat, yet they have no appointments they go monthly seems i cant even speak to them, yet i have now a man who wants to be paid . tell me how this is fair?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Antonina,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I can see that you`re already communicating with our team via ticket. I will also have our team investigate further about the scheduled call and share more details with you on your ticket with number 28579429 as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Antonina,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I can see that you`re already communicating with our team via ticket. I will also have our team investigate further about the scheduled call and share more details with you on your ticket with number 28579429 as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

dont see anyone calling  me

Latest Articles
Learning Paths